What is a Neurodevelopmental Evaluation?
It is a specialized assessment of young children (under age 5 years) for a wide range of developmental, social, behavioral, emotional, and learning difficulties
Who refers children for such an evaluation?
Parents, pediatricians, and teachers who have concerns about a child’s development
What type of questions can be answered?
- Does my child have autism?
- Why isn’t my child talking?
- My child is having trouble sitting still… why?
- My child seems to have trouble learning letters, should I be concerned?
- Why doesn’t my child respond when I call her name?
- What school or therapeutic intervention is best for my child?