Does Insurance Cover these Evaluations?
- Depending on your insurance plan, a referral and/or prior authorization may be needed. I will work with you to determine what is needed prior to doing any testing with your child.
- Insurance does not cover evaluations solely for the purposes of concerns about Learning Disabilities. Therefore there is a separate charge for the portion of the assessment that examines your child’s academic abilities. *It is important to verify coverage with your insurance company.
- School observations and IEP meetings are not covered by insurance.
- For those using insurance coverage, there is a copay for each of the three visits (intake, assessment, and feedback).
What Insurance Providers are Accepted?
At this time I accept the following insurances:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
- Tufts Commercial Plans
*Self pay: You may also pay for an assessment out of pocket. I will complete any paperwork required by your insurance company to submit for reimbursement. Some insurance companies will reimburse a portion of the assessment.